Transcript Information

A transcript is a copy of a student's permanent academic record. A transcript contains confidential information and will be released in accordance with provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Transcripts are released to students, or persons designated by the student, with signed written permission. Official transcripts are issued from the Office of the Registrar. A transcript is official if it is signed by the Registrar and imprinted with the college seal.

How To Order a Transcript


Click the link below to order your transcript online. Your transcript will be mailed within 2 business days, providing there are no holds on your account. There is a $5.00 transcript fee, plus a $2.25 processing fee.

Online Transcript Request

By Mail:

The transcript request form can be found here: Transcript Request Form

Print the form, then send by mail with $5.00 transcript fee, to:

Registrar's Office
Seward County Community College
PO Box 1137
Liberal, KS, 67905-1137


The transcript request form can be found here: Transcript Request Form Print the form, then send by fax to 620-417-1079. There is a spot for credit/debit card information at the bottom of the form for the $5.00 transcript fee.

In Person:

Come to the Office of the Registrar during regular campus office hours to fill out a transcript request form. There is a $5.00 transcript fee.

Requests by phone and/or e-mail are not accepted.

If you attended Southwest Kansas Technical School prior to July 1, 2008:

You will need to contact USD 480 to request a transcript. Their contact information is:

USD 480
401 N Kansas Ave.
Liberal, KS 67901
FAX 620-604-1011

Other Important Information

Only the student (or other person designated in writing) may pick up the transcript; written permission and signed authorization by the student is required. Please identify on the transcript request the name of the person(s) authorized to obtain your transcript.

Transcripts will not be issued if any financial or institutional obligations with SCCC exist. "Issued To" is recorded on each Official Transcript.

Transcripts that are faxed to another institution or person are considered to be an advising document and are Unofficial; note that an official copy may also need to be sent.

Transcripts of a student's high school education or previous college work, which have been submitted to SCCC as a requirement for admission, become a part of the official file. SCCC does not reissue or certify copies of transcripts from other institutions. Transcripts must be ordered directly from the institution where the coursework was taken.

Request for Verification Statements (for health insurance, discounts on auto insurance, credit applications, etc.) needed for current or past enrollment at SCCC will be handled with the same procedures and fees as with Transcripts.


If you have any questions please call (620) 417-1060 or e-mail:


Staging Enabled